The Advanced Project Management workshop gives seasoned project managers the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully manage increasingly complex project issues to meet desired goals and objectives.
Assuming a mastery of project planning, this workshop extends skills to the remaining project management processes covering areas such as avoiding mistakes when executing and controlling a project, dealing with evolving stakeholder expectations, using trend analysis to measure project performance and improving project outcomes
This training is specially designed for:
Software developers moving into a team leader or project management role. Software project managers who want to move from traditional approaches to agile processes. Software project managers preparing a PMP certification. Experienced project managers with little or no experience in software development.
Prerequisites: Some practical experience of software development projects
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
• Identify key stakeholders, assess project feasibility, and solicit authorisation.
• Communicate weekly tasks that are scheduled for completion with a focus on critical tasks.
• Update plan components, manage team and stakeholder expectations, and communicate progress and status consistently and predictably.
• Manage cost, scope, time, risk, quality, and project change according to a set of processes.
• Use project metrics and process documentation to learn how to manage projects better.
• Analyze projects and the project management process continually.
• Initiating projects.
• When do projects start? Defining the project life cycle.
• Tips for defining the start of a project.
• Considerations for initiating projects.
• Key elements of the initiating process.
• Guidelines for project initiation.
• Starting project work.
• Getting work done.
• Capturing progress and status.
• Forecasting future work.
• Performance metrics.
• Understanding what causes variance.
• Taking corrective action to overcome variance.
• Managing change, quality, and risk.
• The challenge of project closure.
• When and how to learn from projects.
• Project closure reporting and archiving process.
INSTRUCTOR : Ir. Muhammad Tavip, MPM, Cert.HR and Team
VENUE : Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
TRAINING DURATION : 2 days
TRAINING TIME :
2. 05 Feb 2018-06 Feb 2018
3. 05 Mar 2018-06 Mar 2018
4. 02 Apr 2018-03 Apr 2018
5. 14 May 2018-15 May 2018
6. 07 Jun 2018-08 Jun 2018
7. 02 Jul 2018-03 Jul 2018
8. 13 Aug 2018-14 Aug 2018
9. 03 Sep 2018-04 Sep 2018
10. 15 Oct 2018-16 Oct 2018
11. 05 Nov 2018-06 Nov 2018
12. 03 Dec 2018-04 Dec 2018
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
1. Training Module
2. Flash Disk contains training material
4. Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
7. Training Photo
8. Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
9. Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
10. Qualified Instructor