ANSYS : INTERMEDIATE FLUENT CFD
(COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS)
Fluid dynamics is the science of fluid motion. Fluid flow is commonly studied in one of three ways:
Experimental fluid dynamics.
Theoretical fluid dynamics.
Numerically: computational fluid dynamics (CFD).
During this course we will focus on obtaining the knowledge required to be able to solve practical fluid flow problems using CFD. CFD is the science of predicting fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical reactions, and related phenomena by solving the mathematical equations which govern these processes using a numerical process. The result of CFD analyses is relevant engineering data used in:
Conceptual studies of new designs.
Detailed product development.
CFD analysis complements testing and experimentation reduces the total effort required in the laboratory.
WHY MUST BE USE FLUENT CFD COMMERCIAL CODE?
FLUENT applications are as following:
External/internal automotive flows and in‐cylinder flows
Moving and dynamic mesh
Many more !
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
1. CAD/CAE Data Import and Geometry Cleanup
2. Tutorial Sedan Geometry (Tolerant Import)
3. Semi-Automated Cleanup Tools + Demo
4. Tutorial Catalytic Converter
5. Mesh Control Size Functions and Boundary Layers
6. Exercise 4 Using Size Functions and Boundary Layers
7. 45Meshing Strategy
8. Tutorial (2D Asymmetric Diffuser or 2D Turbine Cascade)
9. Lecture Turbulence Modeling
10. Tutorial Session
11. Lecture Heat Transfer Modeling
12. Lecture User Defined Functions
13. Lecture (Optional) Multiphase Modeling
14. Lecture (Optional) Reacting Flow Modeling
YOU MUST READ THIS..!
C. Teoretical and practical is given everyday of training
D. For practical session, every participant should bring laptop
INSTRUCTOR : Sugianto and team
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
TRAINING TIME :
2. 19 Feb 2018-22 Feb 2018
3. 19 Mar 2018-22 Mar 2018
4. 16 Apr 2018-19 Apr 2018
5. 28 May 2018-31 May 2018
6. 04 Jun 2018-07 Jun 2018
7. 16 Jul 2018-19 Jul 2018
8. 30 Jul 2018-02 Aug 2018
9. 17 Sep 2018-20 Sep 2018
10. 29 Oct 2018-01 Nov 2018
11. 19 Nov 2018-22 Nov 2018
12. 17 Dec 2018-20 Dec 2018
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
1. Training Module
2. Flashdisk contain training material
4. NoteBook and Ballpoint
7. Training Foto
8. Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
9. Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
10. Qualified Instructor
11. Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )